Access Request Form (Industrial User)
- Complete the online MNMS Cleanroom Access Request Form. Print the form, sign and obtain the signature of your Principle Investigator or Manager.
- Complete the Online General Safety Training, Hydrofluoric Acid Safety Training, and General Laser Safety Training offered by the University Division of Research Safety, (https://www.drs.illinois.edu/Training?section=GeneralLabSafety#GeneralLaboratorySafetyTraining). When the session is completed successfully, please print out the certificate that is generated. If you are an industrial user, use the following cridentials to access the on-line DRS safety course. [NetID: DrsTdbUser; Password: Passw0rd (capital "P" and a zero for the "o")] Contact Joe Maduzia (email@example.com) if you have any questions or problems.
- Submit the following to Joe Maduzia, 221B MEB:
- completed and signed access request form
- the I-Card photocopy
- DRS General Safety Training Certificate
- Hydrofluoric Acid Safety Training Certificate
- General Laser Safety Training Certificate
All information required unless otherwise specified.