You are here:
Access Request Form
- Complete the online MNMS Cleanroom Access Request Form. Print the form, sign and obtain the signature of your Principle Investigator or Advisor.
- Complete the Online General safety Training, Hydrofluoric Acid Safety Training, and General Laser Safety Training offered by the University Division of Research Safety, (https://www.drs.illinois.edu/Training?section=GeneralLabSafety#GeneralLaboratorySafetyTraining). When the session is completed successfully, please print out the certificate that is generated. If you are an external user, please contact Joe Maduzia (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information about a login and password for the on-line DRS safety course.
- Submit the following to Joe Maduzia, 221B MEB:
- completed and signed access request form
- the I-Card photocopy
- DRS General Safety Training Certificate
- Hydrofluoric Acid Safety Training Certificate
- General Laser Safety Training Certificate
All information required unless otherwise specified.